APGB Officer Scale/Office Asst (MP) Vacancy: Dec 2013
- No of Posts: Total 177 Posts
- Officer Scale-III: 05 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (GBO): 51 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT): 07 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Law): 02 Posts
- Officer Scale-I: 67 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 45 Posts
APG Bank Recruitment Details:
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank (APGB) has recently notified about the 177 vacant posts for Officer Scales I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) under Middle/ Junior Management Grade Scale-III, II, I & Multipurpose Cadre.
For filling up various Officer Scale/ Office Asst (MP) Posts, APGB invites Online applications from eligible and interested Indian candidates in prescribed format before: 02-01-2014.
- For Officer Scale-III: Rs.25700 – 31500/-
- For Officer Scale-II: Rs.19400 – 28100/-
- For Officer Scale-I: Rs.14500 – 25700/-
- For Office Assistants (MP): Rs.7200 – 19300/-
Eligibility Criteria for APG Bank Officer Scale/ Office Asst (MP) Posts:
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 years as on the closing date. (Age relaxation to eligible candidates will be applicable as per the rules).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates those who are willing to Join APGB Officer Scale/Office Asst (MP) Jobs, are required to have minimum Graduate/ Post Graduate/MBA Degree or any equivalent qualification from any recognized Institute/University.
- Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 6th July – 12th July, 2013 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
Selection Process for APG Bank Officer Scale/Office Asst (MP) Posts:
Selection of applied candidates will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for APG Bank Officer Scale/Office Asst (MP) Posts 2013:
Interested and Eligible Candidates those who are willing to apply for Officer Scale-III, II, I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts in APG Bank, are required to submit their Application Online through the Apply Online link before the closing date >> Apply Online
- Opening Date: 17-12-2013
- Closing Date: 02-01-2014
More Details: For complete information on eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important instructions on how to apply, please refer the official APG Bank Recruitment notification through below links.