AIMA Accredited Management Teacher (AMT) Certification 2014
The Accredited Management Teacher (AMT) Certification is administered by Centre for Management Services of AIMA, New Delhi since 1996. AMT is an objective assessment of academic achievements and professional experience in teaching, research, consultancy, training, industry, business etc.
Benefits to Accredited Management Teacher (AMT) Certification
The AMT applicant adds value to his/her profile by getting the prestigious certification of AIMA. The Management Institutions utilize the data of AMTs for their academic assignments.
- The AMT data provides them a ready reference of certified faculties.
- AMT data is also referred by the corporate for their consulting or research purposes.
- For Management Development Programmes and Training’s also, corporate utilize the data of Certified Management Teachers of AIMA.
- By becoming an AMT ample opportunities shall unfold in the areas of teaching, research, training and consultancy.
- It helps in networking with management academics, consultants, practitioners and business schools across the country.
Eligibility criteria for Accredited Management Teacher (AMT) Certification
Qualification: Post Graduate Degree or equivalent in a discipline relevant to management education.
Working Experience: Post Graduate level regular teaching experience of minimum 3 years. Or Industry / consultancy / training / research experience of minimum 5 years.
- The Accreditation board comprising highly reputed academic from institutes of excellence, senior practicing managers and consultants with proven track record would conduct interviews with candidates to assess his/her knowledge base, teaching style and familiarity with pedagogical tools.
Please Note: Experience will be counted subsequent to achieving the requisite PG Degree or equivalent qualification.
Application Form/ Registration Fee & Procedure for AMT Certification
Registration fee:Rs.3000/-, which is non refundable. The fees are to be paid via Demand Draft favoring “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply: Interested and willing candidates can download the Application form which is free of cost. The form can be downloaded from the link mentioned below.
- Attach two passport size photographs, self attested copies of certificates with the form.
- Select the field of specialization in the form. The certificate will be issued in the area/specialization mentioned in the application form as ‘Core Area of Specialization’ only.
- Submission of the form and registration fee to AIMA, New Delhi. The application has to be completely filled and submitted at least three weeks before the scheduled date of interview.
- Applicant needs to prepare a presentation related to his/her field of specialization.
- Applicant needs to present himself for the panel interaction on the scheduled date and time at AIMA, New Delhi.
- The result of the certification process will be communicated after three weeks from the date of interview.
Introduction: Accredited Management Teacher (AMT) Certification
All India Management Association (AIMA), established in 1957, is a core body of management professionals to provides leadership in all areas of management profession and education, and the AMT designation becomes the formal recognition of certain required level of proficiency in providing quality management instruction.
- AMT Certification was initiated to provide a common forum where practicing managers, consultants, management teachers and Business Schools could come together to fulfill the need of full time resource/ visiting faculty to various B Schools.
- AMT certification is for those eligible candidates who have an industry or academic experience and aptitude for management teaching. They have to present themselves before AMT accreditation board for becoming an Accredited Management Teacher.
Forthcoming AMT Presentation Schedule (Tentative)
All India Management Association (AIMA), Accredited Management Teacher (AMT) Certification is Tentatively scheduled to be held on 08 November 2013 (Friday), 13 December 2013 (Friday) and 10 January 2014 (Friday) at New Delhi (Details will be communicated to individual applicants)
Contact Details for any Clarification
In case you require any clarification regarding the online registration please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Telephone numbers (011) 24608515 (D), 24634026 (Extensions 424, 449) Fax: 011-24626689.Mr Lokesh Ruhal,
Assistant Director – CMS
All India Management Association
Management House, 14 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003
Mobile : 09811051321