Air India Walk-In-Interview Vacancy Notice: 2013
- Post Name: Data Entry Operators (DEO)
- No of Posts: Total 14 Posts
- Bangaluru: 04 Posts
- Chennai: 05 Posts
- Kochi: 01 Post
- Hyderabad: 04 Posts
Air India Recruitment Details:
Air India Limited has recently notified about the 14 vacant posts for Data Entry Operators (DEOs) for IT-MRO (Information Technology-Maintenance Repair & Overhaul) back offices of its subsidiary company Air India Engineering Services Limited.
For filling up the vacant posts of DEO, Air India invites applications from eligible and interested Indian candidates through walk-in-interview from 19th to 28-11-2013.
Emoluments : Rs.10,000/- per month consolidated for the first year. Rs.11,000/- per month consolidated for the second year. Rs.12,000/- per month consolidated for the third year.
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 18 to 30 years as on the closing date. (Age relaxation to eligible candidates will be applicable as per the rules).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates those who are willing to Join Air India, are required to have minimum Degree/ Diploma in Engineering from any recognized Institute/University.
- Experience in Data Entry operations in any ERP / MIS systems desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products like MS Word, Excel, etc. desirable.
- Knowledge of Software Installations on the PCs and Hardware troubleshooting of the PCs/ Networks desirable.
- Experience in Aviation industry will be an added advantage.
Selection Process: Selection of applied candidates will be made on the basis of Walk-in-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates those who are willing to apply for Data Entry Operator Jobs in Air India, are required to attend the Walk-in-interview along with Bio-Data and along with recent passport size photograph and attested photocopies of important documents related to age, education, experience, caste, etc., at the address mentioned below:
- Chennai: Date – 19th November 2013 (Tuesday) – Time: From 1000 hrs to 1400 hrs
- Hyderabad: Date – 21st November 2013 (Thursday) – Time: From 1000 hrs to 1400 hrs
- Bangaluru: Date – 26th November 2013 (Tuesday) – Time: From 1000 hrs to 1400 hrs
- Kochi: Date – 28th November 2013 (Thursday) – Time: From 1000 hrs to 1400 hrs
More Details: For complete information on eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important instructions on how to apply, please refer the official Air India Recruitment notification through below links.