Eligibility Criteria for Air India Customer Agent Jobs
Air India Air Transport Limited (AIATSL) Regularly invites applications from eligible Indian candidates for recruitment on Customer Agents under various AIATSL Air Ports.
As per the official Air India Recruitment notifications published through out the year, Eligibility criteria, Age limits, and Physical Standard details for Customer Agents are mentioned herein:
Air India Customer Agents Eligibility Criteria:
Essential Qualification: Candidates those who are willing to join Air India as Customer Agents are reuired to have minimum Graduate Degree in any discipline (minimum three years, duration) from a any recognized University.
- Candidates should be able to speak fluent English and local language.
- Candidates should be conversant with basic computer operations.
- Knowledge of Hindi language is desirable.
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 28 years to 33 years as on the closing date of application submission.
- Relaxation in age for Ex-Servicemen & Reserved Category Candidates will be applicable as per Government guidelines.
Physical standards: Candidates willing to apply for Customer Agent jobs in Air India, should not be below 158 centimeters of height.
- Male Candidates: 158 cms
- Female Candidates: 152.5 cms
- SC/ST Candidates: Relaxation in height of 2.5 cms
- North Eastern Region Candidates: Relaxation in height of 2.5 cms
Also See: Latest Air India Jobs Notifications 2013